Here are some previous “Thoughts for the day” which didn’t make my blog. They were published in other venues so I’m adding here now for my personal amusement.
- 8/11/2018 – Thought for the day: Reserve final judgement until complete understanding is achieved. Failure to do so can stifle opportunity. A snap judgement is a close-minded judgment.
- 8/10/2018 – Thought for the day: When you have already won, there is no reason to compete. Focus on learning and growing, sharing, and enjoyment of life.
- 8/8/2018 – Thought for the day: Positivity is not only a great strength, it is an excellent strategy.
- 8/7/2018 – Thought for the day: Each discrete thought, whether positive or negative, is a powerful creation. Create wisely.
- 8/4/2018 – Thought for the day: I am humbled by the great people I have the privilege to work with and the exceptional skills and abilities they bring with them each and every day.